Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Update

I got a phone call from a dear friend this morning wondering how I was doing. She said she'd checked my blog and saw nothing new and couldn't stop wondering about me. It was then I realized I would be feeling exactly the same way about any of my dear friends expecting a new baby any moment (and do feel about Kristy who is due today...I check her blog 2 times a day!). So I decided to give an update, though there isn't much to write.

I am still very pregnant and waiting. I had a second wind of energy yesterday and did a bunch of organizing, cleaning and general nesting type stuff. Sam was a big help and now I feel like I am looking for things to do during nap times...which isn't all bad! I completed Arlo's quilt this weekend and am making good headway on Matt's socks...but knitting doesn't always appeal to me. I even started making "waiting for baby" pot holders with left over quilt squares. The house looks great, very clean, organized...and I feel quite ready for this little guy.

I have been very "crampy" today and have been having some contractions, though nothing regular or even worth calling the midwives about. I tried checking myself yesterday as I don't see the midwives again until Thursday...but I couldn't really tell what was going on down there. It felt to me like I have dilated a bit more, but I can't be sure. It will be interesting to see what they say on Thursday...if I make it that long.

So there's the update. Lots of house projects, sewing, knitting and snow (we got 7" on Sunday). It is definitley winter here and so pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails