Saturday, April 26, 2008

Healing Before Broken

In the past week I have been asked many times how I am feeling about this impending surgery. The same answer comes out of my mouth like a rehearsed script. 
I keep meeting people here that barely know me and yet they are blessing me with prayer, with music, with energy and thoughts. 
They are healing me before I am broken.
I don't know how to respond to all of the giving.
Tonight we had dinner with a wonderful couple and their sweet baby boy. After our simple dinner on the picnic table, some beer and tea and a fire, beautiful music and real conversation, I felt so at peace. 
For the first time I feel real emotion about this challenge I am about to face. There is a lot of fear that has been pushed aside.
I was given a collection of music as gift for healing...then said a healing gift to begin now. 
The music is beautiful and perfect.
This evening was beautiful and perfect.
I will be fine.

2 comments:

wildflour said...

I am thinking of you Amanda and sending many positive energies!!! You are strong. You're right, you will be fine. We'll be rooting for you out here in WA!!!

take good care and just dream of easy breathing and no coughs in your life anymore!!! ahhh!!!
Love you and we're both sending you healing vibes ~
Michel & Nik

Anonymous said...

Lots of love and light headed your way sister! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails