Thursday, March 2, 2006

Wenatchee AP Underway

Tomorrow is our first Wenatchee AP meeting and I am nervous and excited!! I have been advertising all over town and on the radio and stalking every sling wearing mama around! I got a call from an AP mom tonight who heard the public service announcement on our local "hippyish" radio station and she's coming tomorrow and has 2 other AP mama friends! Yeah! I feel the attachment love brewing in this town.

I have toyed with having some kind of handout or motivational quote for tomorrow...but then I think I should just let it be as it will....maybe a Hathor cartoon? I don't know. Anyway, I am quite excited to get this going! Send me good calm vibes for tomorrow!


Check out the website: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WenatcheeAP/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails