Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Babies


Two Spring seasons have passed since I last held this:


Here's my baby on the moment of his birth in the place of his birth, two years later:
Otis is so cute! However, he is also two years old and he is intense. We've entered the tantrum stage and I just keep repeating my latest mantra, "This to shall pass". He is amazing talker with an extensive vocabulary and he is rarely quiet. When he stopped using the pacifier a few months ago, he began going to sleep at night on his own. Despite the challenging days we frequently have, most of our time together is very darling.


Spring is a good time to have a baby and I have about 5 friends with big, round, beautiful bellies right now! It is so much fun to be around women creating life.

I was hired by a friend to photograph her and her family in the weeks before the birth of her second baby. She looked amazing and it was such a joy.
Here are a few of my favorites:
I was also able to give my dear friend, Pam, a mother blessing.
It was a wonderful afternoon. She wrote about it in detail on her blog, with photos and all.Pam is a true kindred spirit and I just love her.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, I miss you so much my friend! Reading your friend's blog post about that amazing blessingway made me think what it would be like to hang out with you again. Some day...

I think of you often and hope your health is improving. We must talk soon!

luke and pamela said...

i love you!!! i'm so happy that you are so open and welcoming and invited me to friday playgroup when we met at the birth center natural living group. i wouldn't know any of you if you hadn't.

Related Posts with Thumbnails