Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Date is Set!

Surgery Update:

We met with Dr. Chang in Ann Arbor today and set a date for surgery: April 30th!
He feels that I have a 50% chance of having the surgery completed thoroscopically! This is very good news. However, he'll make the decision when he is inside, so we won't know which surgery will be done until after it is done!
At any rate, it is better than having a full Thoracotomy here in Lansing.

Arlo nursed for the last time this morning. I feel pretty good about the decision still, but sad that our nursing relationship is over.
Related Posts with Thumbnails