Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Not as Planned

Well, it is happening, just not as planned! It appears that my water broke around 3:30 a.m. and I didn't really figure it out until this morning...so at noon I called the midwife and she wanted us to "get labor started"!! So we went to Target and walked, I had contractions 3 minutes apart, then they stopped on the drive home, we walked some more around our neighborhood and it seems that may have done it! I have been having conractions 4-5 minutes apart for an hour or so. The plan is to go with this until baby comes OR until the contractions subside. If they subside we'll move on to castor oil induction.

It looks like we'll be having this baby within the next day (or two on the long end). Please send good thoughts...non-castor oil thoughts...my way!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails