Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It Came

Well, we have officially started trying to get pregnant! Yeah! And boy did we try this month! I am not sure I like actually having to "try". I mean, of course I like the activity involved, but I don't like the not knowing and hoping it will be this month and anxiously awaiting the missed period. Last time we talked about trying and 6 weeks later I found out I was pregnant! I like that method!

So my friends and family say, "don't try, just let it happen"...and it just isn't in my nature!! I try to be relaxed about it and not worry or hope or wonder...but it doesn't work. I stopped charting in effort to be more relaxed.


Anyway, "it" came today and I did have tears in my eyes...even though I know we just started trying and it will happen. It was a let down. Oh well, I guess this means more fun sex and lots of great drinks until the next egg comes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails