Friday, November 2, 2007
Here is the first in the pair to be completed. As I mentioned before, I realized I wasn't going to have enough of the chunky natural colored yard to make two complete socks, so I found this great off-white wool to add in. I actually really like the irregular stripes and I think the sock turned out pretty good. The toe has some issues due to needles being pulled out more than once by a certain little baby....but I managed to finish it and it fits me quite well. I think I will actually keep this pair of socks!
Next project: (after the other sock) Socks for the boys made from a yummy evergreen wool and maybe matching hats....