Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What a Great Accomplishment!


For those of you that are close to us, you know what a long struggle potty learning has been. In fact, I was kidding myself when I thought it had been only a few months of trying....when I read past blogs to discover that it was an entire YEAR ago that we first began potty training!!! So, you will know the relief and accomplishment associated when I write that Sam is officially potty trained! From the get-go we told Sam that when he was potty trained he could get a bike...thus the Diego bike above. On Sunday we took Sam to pick out a bike and he chose Diego, even though he has never seen a Diego show! I have to admit, it was the nicest there, blue and orange!
We've been out every day riding! Congratulations Sam!
Tomorrow we'll have a potty party for Sam with our regular Wednesday playgroup, cake and all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails