Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Holidays!


We've returned from a wonderful and strange holiday adventure in the Pittsburgh area. I will post more later with photos of our family and the loot!! Thanks to those of you who thought of me and my family as we remember this time last year. All in all I am doing well as is my sister and dad. We've made it this far together with family and friends and we'll continue to do so in the years to come.

On a brighter side, Matt heard from our transaction broker dealing with our new house. It looks like all is a go and we'll be closing on January 21 and can move in anytime after that! We'd thought the cleaning out of the house might take us into March, so we're thrilled to hear that it will very likely be much sooner AND we'll have time to make some cosmetic changes before we move in...whew!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails