Thursday, February 28, 2008

3's

1. I ran over our only working stroller with the car, bent the wheel and it is now a really funky ride.

2. I slipped while walking across the driveway at the new house and dropped our digital camera. A large piece of metal came flying off. I taped it back on with blue painter's tape, but the flash is broken and it is doing random strange things.

3. While driving in lunch hour traffic I rear ended a large home made metal trailer. The brake lights weren't on and traffic around me was moving, giving me the sensation that he was moving also....not so. The only damage done was a small crack in our plastic fender. The owner of the truck and trailer said to me upon seeing that there was no damage to his trailer, "man, that is the 4 time this week I've been rear-ended!"....and this is why we have brake lights!


1. Arlo vomited all afternoon the other day.

2. Sam vomited last night and was then awake for 2 hours.

3. Who's next??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails