Thursday, February 7, 2008

Maybe I am KNITCRAZY!

Matt decided to tell me the other night he feels I am becoming knitcrazy! Or, obsessed with knitting! HA! I think it is all quite funny since I am not knitting as much as I want to be and I know there are folks out there who knit WAY more than I do. So, I am going to a gathering every week, so, I knit at least two times a day, so, I think about knitting whenever I am not knitting....does that make me knitcrazy? If so then I welcome it!
I am not going to yarn shops uncontrollably, though I'd like to be....I do have only one project going right now ( I know, tisk, tisk)...that is breaking one of the cardinal knitting rules!
In lue of the fore mentoined conversation,  I fully appreciated the Panopticon's recent blog post about Fibertariens

2 comments:

S2K said...

Was he upset about it or just commenting? As there are WAAAAYYYYY worse things you could be doing! :)
Glad to hear he is back. How is Sam feeling?

karen said...

And...his point with that comment was...? I hope he was smiling and complimenting you on the fine job you are doing! On the other hand...ONE project?...that in itself is enough to make a knitter knitcrazy indeed! I mean, I would hate to have to start a dishcloth again, but I would if I had to! The other day I was stuck on two projects at once, needed help getting past a boo boo on one sock, which I ended up ripping back a ways, and figuring out how I had ended up with the wrong number of stitches on a new felted clog project...I went to bed dejected and depressed over it, had bad dreams and rushed up to my advisor at the yarn store the next day to get on track and buy more yarn. I figure, I'm gonna knit socks until they are second nature to me...let's pick a pattern and buy some yarn. So...I hear you. I'm obsessed too. It's good to have something productive to put one's focus on when necessary! Keep on! Knitcrazies unite!

Related Posts with Thumbnails