- We did move in! YEAH! I love the house! It looks amazing and slowly we are unpacking room by room. So far the boys have a play room, the living room, kitchen and bedroom are mostly done. They are at an enjoyable state....pictures later...
- My Dad is still here and will leave on Friday, but he's been an invaluable help! Thanks Dad!
- In a recent visit to my pulmonologist a growth was discovered in my lower right lung, which since has been diagnosed as a Bronchopulmonary Sequestration.
- I will be having a Thoracotomy sometime in the next month or so.
- I am handling all the news ok.
- I will be weaning Arlo before the surgery.
- Sam had lots of questions as he heard snippets of conversations and after I talked to him about my "owie", he seems to be doing quite well.
If you are reading this and are shocked or surprised and didn't already know, I am sorry I haven't had time to call everyone with the move and all. It has all happened so fast.
Please feel free to call and talk and ask questions if you have any and forgive me for posting this as news en mass and not being more personal about it.