Sunday, May 4, 2008

In Recovery


I am at home and in recovery. The surgery was successful and completed thorascopically with some minor complications (I bled more than they liked after the first surgery so they went back in through an original incision and stopped it all just fine).
The weather is amazing and I have been taking little walks and sitting outside. I feel good as long as my pain killers are working, tired and slow, but good. 
Everyone is here and helping a lot. The boys are happy to see me, but definitely acting differently. Arlo, especially. He's not sure I am the same woman. I know as I heal and can be with him like I was, I am sure he'll warm up to me. He's just gentle, which is good.
Feel free to call though I can't talk long and if you're in the neighborhood, I'd love to see you....

4 comments:

Gizella said...

i will call later this week....sooooo relieved and happy for you. big tender hugs from us

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your post mama...so glad you are on the mend and feeling pretty good! Beautiful pic too btw :)
xoxo

Queen of Scatterville said...

Soooo happy to hear your ok and that the painkillers are helping. I am hoping you make a quick recovery, and everything gets back in a good groove soon. Love ya,
Raven

Anonymous said...

Oh ! Amanda you do look beautiful in your robe Could you please email me your number?? Karen tried I think, but I accidently erased it! And I am dying to hear your voice and tell you how much I miss you in real words!! I think of you daily! Love Sarah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails