Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3's Company

3's company and 4 is a crowd? Is that the saying?

I had hoped to post ultrasound pictures along with this, but we still have no scanner or printers here at the temporary Grieshop homestead...words will have to do.

We'll be welcoming another Grieshop BOY into our family in mid-March!

We weren't going to find out, then I decided as we walked into the ultrasound room that I needed to know and I feel much more relaxed knowing the sex. We're excited...and a little scared!

4 comments:

Gizella said...

how exciting, and seems right somehow!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, congrats! I didn't even realize your u/s was coming up already. I feel very out of touch. 3 boys! That will be a handful, but wonderful too. We have friends with 3 girls who were really hoping for a boy this last time, but when it was another girl she said it actually felt more right that way. Hope that is true for you too! And hope to talk to you soon, obviously we need to catch up!

Queen of Scatterville said...

Oh how EXCITING! I'm so happy for you. Man I would so totally be out of boy names, Wynn's was a unisex name. But then again you always come up with good boy names.

Big hug from me!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled for you mama!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails