Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tradition

When Arlo was a baby my father-in-law, Jim, found a photograph I had taken of Sam when he was about a week old (you can see it in Sam's hand). He suggested we take a photo of Sam holding his one week photo and Arlo at one week, together (see image at bottom).
Naturally, as a week drew near, Matt and I wanted to follow tradition and here you have it.

My three sons at one week of age,
2 years and 3 months of age and
4 years and 11 months of age.



Sam at 2 years and 7 months of age and Arlo at around one week.

5 comments:

karen said...

What a great picture! I love seeing the boys all together, and what a neat idea to have them hold their "one week" photos. They definitely look like brothers, but each so individual as well...amazingly sweet. Love to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Great photo, Amanda!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bunch of boys!!!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness, Sam is so big! I picture him as 2yo Sam, like in the lower picture... to see him as almost 5 yo Sam is crazy to me. He is so grown up. Arlo is a doll. And Otis looks a 3 month old LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea and the boys are precious! I love the one week-old pictures of Otis too. He's one handsome fellow! I hope you're all feeling well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails