Saturday, November 6, 2010

Being Thankful

I saw this home school project on a waldorf website and loved the message....then a friend in Maine made one with her home schooled kids and I decided to make one with our boys.


Each day we will make a leaf, write something we are thankful for on the leaf and then add it to the tree.
Any visitors we have will be welcome to add a leaf as well.

By Thanksgiving the tree should be full.
Tonight Arlo was thankful for our neighbor Dennis. Otis was thankful for "Arlo" (brothers). Matt was thankful for his once-a-week karate evening with the boys and Sam was thankful for:
I was so proud.


3 comments:

Heather said...

I am going to to do this with my boys, too, starting Monday. Thank you!

luke and pamela said...

looooove this. you are such a beautiful artist.

Unknown said...

I love it Amanda, It looks great! What a cute idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails