Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Letter

When I think about myself 10 years ago I remember a person that just seems like she is not me. Today I recieved a letter from a woman I knew over 10 years ago. She was an amazing friend I have never forgotten, but lost touch with over the years...and here she is today, in my life again. I could cry with excitment and joy and anxiousness. I looked for her name on the internet hoping to find an email address, and instead found numerous websites about her career as a musician, a singer and songwriter, guitarist. She has a website of her own. As I typed in the address slowly her face appeared and then the handwriting I grew to recognize and longed to see in my family's mailbox 10 years ago, covered the screen. Now I must write her a letter, but I don't know where to begin or what to say. How do I express what I feel about this reunion? How do I summarize over 10 years of experiences?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails