Sunday, August 14, 2005

Secret

Next Friday is Matt's and my 5th wedding anniversary. We decided to spend a little more money on each other this year seeing that it is a "big" one. However, I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out what to get him. Often, the money constraint makes it more challenging, but I don't have that problem this time. I am usually very good at gift giving and I am usually on top of things with the gift purchased weeks in advance. Not this time! Tonight I finally figured out what to get him and hopefully I can buy it tomorrow morning. Now, though, I have to wait until Friday to give it to him...ugh...I am terrible at secrets...and so is he! I have a good idea of what he is getting for me, but I am trying not to think about it too much, as he may not be doing what I think he is....I feel like a little kid on Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails