Thursday, October 20, 2005

Acupuncture

Last week I had acupuncture for the first time ever in my life! It was amazing! I felt so calm and collected after it was all done and no pain... I started having this weird cough whenever I bent over (like when picking up toys or weeding a flower bed) after I gave birth to Sam. The Dr.s in KS said it was an allergy and gave me an inhaler that never worked...so I have been exploring other options. It turns out I stretched my upper esophogial sphincter while pregnant and now it can't close properly to keep my stomach acid in when I bend over! WEIRD! There are little things I can do...like not eating after 7 pm, avoiding spicy food and alcohol, sleeping with a propped head and chest...and I am taking some chinese herbs along with acupuncture...it seems to be helping. I also cut out sugar from my diet. So far so good...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails