Thursday, January 5, 2006

Missing the History

Last night I had a very powerful dream about my first real love, Tim. In this dream we ran into each other on the street in Bozeman, MT (where we lived together and left each other). It was so wonderful to see him. We had coffee and talked and it was a really warm conversation. Today I really miss him. I often wonder what happened to him and where he is; if he has a family now, etc. Dreams are so powerful to me and this one won't leave.

As I sat in the sun in our living folding laundry this afternoon I started thinking about why I miss Tim . I then realized that I not only miss Tim, but I miss Kristy, Julie, Becky, Lisa, Dave, Tara, Laura, Jane, Raven, Jill, Andrea, Megan, Ann, Corey, Laura B., my mom and dad....so many people that I share histories with. I miss the history. I miss talkng about our lives together and laughing. I miss having people in my life, day to day, that know me to my core because of our history together.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails