- Bugga is a boy, dinosaur, bird, dog, or fish (whatever animal Sam is most fascinated with at that time).
- He eats bugs, which explains a story about eating bugs that Sam was telling me a few weeks ago.
- He is red.
- He has teeth.
- He flies.
- Bugga travels around with us in the car, into stores and restaurants.
- He sleeps outside at night.
- He only plays with Sam during the day.
I welcomed Bugga into our world and throughout the afternoon I would periodically ask Sam if Bugga was with us and, sure enough, he was most of the day, until the sun set and then Bugga was outside sleeping...according to Sam. The imaginary world of a child is incredible.