Monday, February 19, 2007

New Look and a Cold

For those of you who are not blog-city bloggers, this new look was something that was forced upon us! Well, we were able to design the layout and such, but there have been major changes with the website. So, I hope that you like the new look. For now it will do and when I have more time, I'd like to make it a bit more personal. Until then enjoy the lime fractals!

Sam is quite sick with a nasty cold and we took him to the doctor today. I was afraid it was pneumonia (it is that bad), but it isn't! Thank goodness. Just a nasty cold. We did get some good cough syrup with codeine to help with the nights and it looks like tonight we may all sleep better. The last three nights it has been all 4 of us in our queen size bed with Sam coughing and sweating from fever, then Arlo waking to nurse every 2 (or less) hours because he wakes from the coughing....ugh! I am exhausted!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails