Saturday, September 8, 2007

Moving

I am finally getting a chance to sit down at the computer. It has been very hectic here...

The house is packed up and our stuff will arrive in Lansing tomorrow morning. Matt, Sam, Cyrus, and Betsy; after a night in Missoula, nowhere, N.D., and then Madison, will arrive in Lansing this early evening. Matt reports that Sam is doing well, but is getting VERY bored of the drive!

Meanwhile, I have been cleaning the house (a bigger job than I had expected), running last minute errands and trying to see all of my closest friends somewhere in the middle of all that. I am having fun, but am getting very tired of all the running round.

I am staying with my dear friend Karin and it has been lovely. A couple great nights and mornings together with some quality time to talk and knit. Great memories.

So, I'll be in Lansing with Arlo tomorrow night and will update next week with pictures of everything!

I am so glad we're almost done with this move!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Thinking of you often, first for your birthday and now for your move... but didn't know when a good time to call was! Maybe if you have any driving time or anything, give me a call... hope you are settled in soon! Moving stinks!

tilth said...

Give us a call when you get here - can't wait to see you!! g

Related Posts with Thumbnails