Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We have a home!!


Today we found a house to rent for the next six months while our house is being repaired! 



This place is amazing!!
(click the link for detailed photos)

My good friend Jane went to see her chiropractor, mentioned our situation; he mentioned that he has a friend that leases homes for sale; she gave me the contact info; I gave it to our housing guy; he called the woman....and by 4:00 this afternoon we had a beautiful house to live in! We move in Friday.

The amount of stress that has been relived from my body is amazing. I feel younger, lighter and so much more at ease.


6 comments:

Tara said...

Dang! It is a good thing your house is going to be kick-ass when it is finished, or you might never want to leave that gorgeous rental! :D

Amanda said...

No Kidding! And the neighborhood is awesome..we'll be blocks from three of my very good friends!

Amanda said...

No Kidding! And the neighborhood is awesome..we'll be blocks from three of my very good friends!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'm so glad you found it :)

Queen of Scatterville said...

Oh what a neat house! Yours is better of coarse but how lucky!

Can you email me your address? I want to send you a little something.

:)poochieville@gmail.com
Raven

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
The house is beautiful! How do I see pictures of the inside?
Caitlin

Related Posts with Thumbnails