Thursday, July 8, 2010

Slacker

I know, I have been a great blogging slacker in the last six months. I have no excuses, except that I do, and I am trying to change. I want to change. I love writing about our lives...our crazy, never at-home, running an urban homestead lives.

I am photographing everything and partially because I am a perfectionist when it comes to my images, I can't just post any old photo. I need to modify them, etc. and that takes time. I have been having some computer memory issues, too, so that is making it a little harder to get images out.

Never fear. We are in a 10 day stretch of "at homeness" and I will be feverishly working on the image issue and the writing issue...and enjoying the nice cool temps of my basement office!

Please keep checking back and have faith that at some point in the very near future there will be grand summer stories told and photos of our beautiful children, chickens, turkeys, garden, friends and lives....

1 comment:

luke and pamela said...

i totally feel you on this. i post a lot but it is always a month later, due to my laziness of uploading new photos and wanting to relax instead of process them. can't wait to catch up with you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails