Saturday, August 27, 2005

Beer and Moving

Tonight Matt, Sam and I drove to Cashmere (about 10 miles into the mountains) and met up with some friends of ours from Montana that live here now. We had dinner at a great BBQ place and then went to a new brew pub and drank beer. It is a family friendly place that allows kids, even though it is a bar! I love it! We were the only ones with a kid though, but had a great time. It is an open place with nothing for Sam to get into, so he just walked around...AND there is NO SMOKING! Perfect for kiddos! I really enjoyed myself, drank a couple beers and actually had adult conversations all while being a mommy too. It is rare that you can do all that in a public place, especially on the west coast. We took Sam into the waiting area of a restaurant that had a bar in Seattle and they asked us to leave because it was technically a bar, even though it was also the waiting area for the restaurant! Anyway, this place is nice and I am sure we'll meet friends there again. Good beer too! Tomorrow we are moving out of the trailer and into the house. I am exited, but not looking forward to moving again. Ugh. It shouldn't take too long and we do have someone to watch Sam, that will help. But, ugh. I hate moving.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails