Monday, December 26, 2005

What to Write?

I find myself coming to my blog and wanting to write, but not knowing what to write about...then I ask myself, "why do I want to write if I can't think of anything to write about?", and, "Why can't I think about anything to write about...I am a busy woman with lots of really interesting thoughts, right?". Well, yeah, I have some pretty interesting thoughts in between the things I do everyday to keep me busy.

Mostly, lately I have been feeling depressed and mostly it is due to the weather. It has been very cloudy and foggy lately and warm enough that the snow has now melted, leaving behind lots of mud and grime.

Sam just woke up, so will continue this later...

Okay. it's later...like the next day!

So Matt and Andy (Matt's brother visiting from Pitttsburgh, PA) and I went skiing today and it was amazing. This is my 4th time up at the hill this year and by far the best skiing yet. The powder was great and weather nice. I loved it! Today helped very much with my foggy blues.

We have been recently addicted to the HBO series "Six Feet Under" and tonight we completed the seasons that are available on DVD. It is such an addicting show with characters that are deeply developed and messed up! Anyone else out there a "Six Feet Under" addict??

Just a little view of my weekly hiking spot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails