Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Closer and Closer


We met with our midwife last night and she checked me again...this time 70-80% effaced and 2 cm dilated. I can tell we're getting very close. When I stand up I feel so much pressure from his head and sometimes I can't even walk it hurts so much! I remember feeling very different in the days before Sam arrived and this is similar. I checked my self on Sunday and lost part of my mucus plug in the process, but was very easily able to find my cervix all squooshy and ripe and tell that I was at 2 cm, so I wasn't too surprised at what the midwife had to say last night...very cool!

We're meeting with our doula tomorrow night for a last pow-wow about the birth and a massage! Send good birthing vibes my way.....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails