Friday, November 24, 2006

No Babe Yet

No babe yet...and I am okay with that! It all still feels impending, but I have been finding some fun stuff to do around the house and I know that will end when baby arrives, so I am enjoying this time.

Sam and I did a little running around town today and I am all set up to knit Arlo a Christmas stocking, make some pillows for a friend and all the quilt squares are cut and ready to sew for Arlo's quilt. We also bought a couple Christmas wreaths and I did a little light yard work and outdoor decorating this morning with lots of help from Sam.

I am feeling pretty good! Sarah (doula, good friend, massage therapist, for those of you who don't know her name by now) came by on Wednesday and gave me another amazing massage allowing me to sleep the last two nights without hip pain!! She is amazing and I attribute most of my late pregnancy energy and flexibility to her! I went mushroom hunting for 2 hours on Wednesday afternoon and yesterday morning, Matt, Sam and I went for an hour-long walk!! It has been nice to get this "second" wind...I know it will not last!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

I will post when I go into labor (if there is time), so don't be wondering too much if there isn't much written about baby in the upcoming days....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails