Monday, September 22, 2008

Yarn...

I have so many wonderful knitting friends asking about yarn...the most common question I get is, "Did your yarn survive?"

I must really be known as a knitter now!

Survive is a tough word to define...physically it is there. Will I ever use it again, no.  

We were told today that we lost everything on the second floor of the house....that is all of our "things". Structurally there is a lot of damage, but a lot of the walls and floors can be refinished and what needs to be will be rebuilt.

I can claim the loss of yarn in our insurance claim and purchase it all over again....so there is some yarn shopping in my future.

Not sure about needles and things of that sort...I would imagine some of that can be cleaned.

More later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I have extra needles I don't use. Don't buy any till you check with me.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm really glad that I've kept forgotten to send you that yarn that I've been meaning to send you. I certainly will send it to you now, to help your collection grow again

My thoughts are with you guys!
Zondra

Related Posts with Thumbnails