Friday, August 5, 2005

Nap Time

Ahhhhh, the beauty of naps. I so enjoy Sam's nap time, especially now that we are renting for a bit. I don't really have anything I MUST do, no yard work or house painting...just whatever I feel like doing during the 1.5 - 2 hours of quiet time I usually get everyday. Today I was surprised by a call from Jane and we talked for a bit, then I made a pasta salad to have with dinner tonight, now I am spending a few moments online...next a shower, maybe a little laundry and if I still have time...HARRY POTTER!! The other bonus to nap time is that Sam almost always wakes up in a great mood! Then we can play or go on adventures and I don't have to worry about or deal with a fussy boy...can't beat the afternoon (or morning) nap...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails