Thursday, April 29, 2010

Five years

After spending some time tonight reading a friend's archived blog posts, I was curious to revisit some of my first posts.

I stumbled across this post written nearly 5 years ago...all about Sam nursing and co-sleeping and how someday he won't be in my bed any more....

This morning I woke with not only Sam in my bed, but Arlo too and let me tell you that even in a king size bed, it was a tight fit!

Ah, I do know that really someday I won't have kids in my bed and I will miss. To be honest, I still enjoy a good early morning cuddle!

2 comments:

Ragnar said...

I was rereading old posts yesterday as well! I was thinking "Oh no, Pete's baby book is a public internet forum where I told the world all about what a crazy baby he was...whoops!"

And I had two babies in my bed this morning as well. Pete woke me up by crawling on top of me and saying "It's crowded in here mom." Couldn't have said it better myself kiddo.

Hoping to see you and the boys this summer!

Sharon said...

Yes, you will miss lots of things....and then one day grandbabies come along, and oh my! Falling in love all over again. The world works in wonderful ways.

Related Posts with Thumbnails